PRG has exclusively partnered with Los Angeles-based 3D Live to serve clients in the live events market, including concerts, corporate events and e-sports with 3D Live’s patented “holographic” 3D LED display technology (see press release here). 3D Live’s systems deliver an immersive visual experience with far superior brightness, color, contrast and extreme 3D depth relative to projection-based displays. 3D imagery leaps off of the screen, enveloping performers and immersing audiences in a way not possible with any other visual technology. The experience can be compared to augmented reality without the expensive headsets, easily scaling to thousands of audience members simultaneously.
3D Live was recognized with the Pollstar award for Tech Enhancement of the Year (2018) for its work with the musical artist, Flying Lotus, and the company’s technology has been featured in concerts and tours with Big Gigantic, 2 Chainz and other musical acts.
Demos are available by request at VER E3 in Los Angeles. Please email Nathan Huber Nathan@3dlive.tech to schedule an appointment.
- Flexible, easy-to-use design
- Based on modular LED tile technology, can be built to any configuration
- Customizable per client request
- Turn-key product compatible with standard control and video delivery systems
- Low-cost customizable passive 3D glasses offer great sponsorship opportunities and can be distributed as branded giveaways, sold or recycled
- Display has dual 2D or 3D functionality