Last Updated: October 2020
We may collect and store different types of information from and about you when you browse and interest with the Site:
Your Information. Full Name, Mailing Address, Billing Address, Email Address
Commercial Information. Products or Services Purchased, Consuming Histories
Internet Activity Information. Browsing History, Searching History, Interaction with the Site
Geolocation Data. IP Address, Approximate Physical Location
Professional or Employment-Related Information: Employer Name, Job Title
Collected Directly From You. Some information is collected when you provide it to us, such as your personal information that you enter on a contact form.
Collected Automatically From You. Other information is collected automatically by our IT systems or anonymous identifiers (such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies) when you visit the Site. This type of data is primarily technical data, such as the browser and operating system you are using, your IP address and location, or when you accessed the page. If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information. To update your preferences, please click here.
Collected From a Third-Party. Information may also be collected through third parties. For example, if you use one of the social media features on the Site, the social media may provide us some information about you.
Information we collect is used for a variety of purposes, including to ensure the proper functioning of the Site and to analyze how visitors use the Site.
To Provide Services to You
- Provide quotes on our products and services
- Set up your customer account
- Process rental and purchase transactions
- Fulfill product and service requests
To Maintain The Site
- Provide and maintain functionality on the Site
- Diagnose technical and service problems
- To detect and prevent unlawful behavior
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations
To Communicate With You
- Market and send information about our services
- Send newsletters and updates on our products
- Respond to your direct inquiries
We may sometimes share the information we have collected certain third parties.
- Our PRG family of companies, including our subsidiaries and affiliates
- Our service providers, such as credit card processors
- Our business partners, such as freight companies
- Our advisors, such as lawyers, accountants, auditors
- To other third parties as required to comply with legal and regulatory obligations
You have certain choices as to how we collect, use, and share your information. You can:
Opt-Out. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us at any time via the unsubscribe link in each email [or by sending an unsubscribe request to us at email@example.com. We will process your request within a reasonable amount of time.
Update Your Information. You can modify or delete your information at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internet-Based Advertising. We may allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain information when you visit our web sites. You may be able to control or opt-out of internet-based advertising, by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative website or the Digital Advertising Alliance website. Please note, you may still receive advertising content even if you opt out of tailored advertising. In that case, the advertising content will just not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of the above opt-out links and are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act or CCPA, California residents have certain privacy rights regarding their data, including:
- Disclosure. You have the right to request a report detailing your personal information we have collected, shared and sold in the past 12 months. You may make such a request twice in any 12 month period.
- Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out to the sale of your personal information to third parties.NOTE: WE CURRENTLY DO NOT SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES, AS WE UNDERSTAND THAT TERM TO BE DEFINED BY THE CCPA AND ITS IMPLEMENTING REGULATIONS.
- Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we have collected.
- Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you based on your exercise of any of these rights.
"Shine the Light" Law. California’s “Shine the Light” law permits residents of California to request notice of how their Personal Information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We do not share any Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Do Not Track. Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
To make a request to pursue any of the rights under this California Privacy Rights section email us at email@example.com. We may require additional information to verify your identity before responding to any request. We will respond to your request within 45 days or as otherwise required by law.
Nevada law gives Nevada consumers the right to request that a company not sell their personal information for monetary consideration to certain other parties. We do not currently sell any personal information, however you may submit a request to opt-out of any potential future sales by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Controller and Data Processor. The data collected on the Site is processed and controlled by us. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store personal information in the United States. Where we need to collect personal information by law or under the terms of a contract, and you fail to provide that information when requested, we may not be able to provide services to you or perform the contract.
Right to File Complaints With Regulatory Authorities. We are committed to working with you regarding concerns about your privacy on the Site. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your concerns, and you are located in the European Economic Area, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
Children's Privacy. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that any of your children has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at the address below with the subject line "COPPA Information request", and we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Protecting Your Information. We have standard security measures in place to protect your information that we have collected. However, nothing is 100% secure, and we cannot promise that your use of the Site will be completely safe. If you think that your information may have been comprised, please contact us at the address below.
Production Resource Group, L.L.C.
200 Business Park Dr.,
Armonk, NY 10505
Attn: Legal – Privacy