FlexiFest™ is a unique system developed by music touring experts to solve production challenges on tours, at festivals and in venues that feature back-to-back bookings by different artists. The system can be safely and efficiently reconfigured, based on artists’ needs.
Touring. With Flexiest installed in multiple venues, the amount of equipment required to move between venues is dramatically reduced.
Festivals. One system is provided for the stage with multiple configurations available to the artist and his creative team. Removes the need for every artist to bring his own system.
Theatres. Venue owners can book acts closer together due to the shortened change over time.
- Sustainable – fewer buses and trucks traveling from venue to venue in support of one act.
- Economical – smaller crews are needed to execute changeovers between acts, resulting in lower labor costs.
- Efficient – rather than dismantling one rig and installing a new one, the system is reconfigured to suit the incoming act.
- PRG supported artists on the Roxy stage, including Jonas Brothers, Marshmello, and Megan Thee Stallion.
- PRG delivered a full audio, video, lighting and rigging solution, using its proprietary FlexiFest system.
- The system can be safely and efficiently reconfigured between acts.
- Eliminates the need to dismantle and rebuild the rig between one event and the next.
- Cost saving – reduces trucking and labor expense.
- Sustainable – fewer buses and trucks traveling from venue to venue.
In Residence On Broadway
- A wide range of artists participated, including Morrissey, Dave Chapelle, Barry Manilow, Mel Brooks and Criss Angel.
- PRG was contracted to deliver a full audio, video, lighting and rigging solution, utilizing its proprietary FlexiFest system.
- Producers were able to book acts back-to-back due to quick change-overs.
- With FlexiFest, there was no need to dismantle the existing set-up and install a new one for the incoming artist to reconfigure.
- Each artist was able to achieve a custom look – no two shows were the same.
- Overall labor needs were dramatically reduced.