Ingest is a workflow that reduces time in the archival effort of live shows and provides real-time transcoding and editing for multi-camera shoots.
- A single, 4K image at 60 FPS captured, transcoded and saved in real time
- Rack mounted server, SDI Matrix with embedded audio and 10GB network infrastructure
- Reduces the need for additional personnel to manage camera feed transfers
- Time from ingesting content to copying to external drive to making it available in the edit suite is approx 16 seconds
For more information choose one of the resources:
- Provided LED, rigging, motors, audio and the camera system for the historical event
- Dan Braun's design included four flown LED rings hovering above the round stage setup
- The floating video rings were of varying large-scale dimensions: 60', 45', 30' and 16'
- Custom hardware designed for a fast load-in
- PRG solutions included smart gear packs and keeping crew consistent throughout rehearsals and show