PRG Nocturne® Video Solutions
The V series LED from PRG Nocturne® is designed for use with a quick-deployment touring frame, which allows for fast load-in and efficient disassembly.
Nocturne® joins PRG’s comprehensive suite of video production services. We lead the industry in offering advanced video solutions, proprietary technologies and an unmatched inventory in LED, projectors and media servers.
- The Nocturne® V-9 features a 9mm pixel pitch and 2,000 NIT brightness and the absence of shaders provides wider viewing angles
- The Nocturne® V-9 Lite is a light-weight version of the V-9
- The Nocturne® V-18 features a pixel pitch of 18.66mm and 2,000 NIT brightness
- The Nocturne® V-28 is a semi-transparent (30%) LED panel with a 28mm pixel pitch and 2,000 NIT brightness
For more information choose one of the resources:
Metallica WorldWired Tour 2018
PRG Nocturne® provided video production services for Metallica’s global WorldWired tour with set design by Dan Braun and lighting design by Rob Koenig.View details
Metallica WorldWired Tour 2018Share
- Provided the LED panels for 52 custom-fabricated moving cubes that were positioned over the stage.
- Engineered a video network for signal distribution solution to each screen, made more challenging by the automation of the cubes.
- Designed an innovative, custom record/capture/playback video system, Ingest.
- Provided a full HD camera package including furio tacks and robotic cameras.
- Provided media severs and projectors.
- Provided entire video crew for the two-year tour.