ReNew LED Retrofit Assembly
The ReNEW 2.0 LED Retrofit Assembly is an LED light engine designed to work in conjunction with the lens tube and shutter assemblies of the ETC Source Four® ellipsoidal. This gives clients the option of upgrading rather than replacing their lighting fixtures.
- Retrofit lumen output exceeds a 750-watt Long Life HPL lamp
- Lowers operating overhead - reduces energy consumption and HVAC requirement Retrofit lumen output exceeds a 750-watt Long Life HPL lamp
- Saves on lamp purchases and the labor costs associated with frequently replacing the lamps
For more information choose one of the resources:
Navy Yards Philadelphia
PRG upgraded the lighting system at the Navy Yard Philadelphia, one of the most successful redevelopments of a former military facility in the country.View details
Navy Yards PhiladelphiaShare
- Installed ReNew 2.0 LED retrofit kits so existing fixtures didn’t need to replaced.
- The facility acheived an overall savings on lamp purchases and the labor costs associated with frequently replacing the lamps.
- Additional savings were realized because the fixtures are 40’ in the air, every lamp change required a personnel lift.