For the 92nd Academy Awards, PRG once again furnished a complete lighting system with more than 1,000 fixtures. To help actualize the strikingly elegant lighting design from Bob Dickinson and Noah Mitz of Full Flood Inc., much of the lighting system was controlled from a PRG V676 Console system by Programmer/ LD Andy O’Reilly, with the power and data system backbone provided by PRG Virtuoso Super Nodes and the PRG Series 400 system of racks, cable, and intelligent break out boxes.
Show gear included:
- Vari-Lite VL2600 Profiles
- PRG Best Boy Ground Control Remote Follow Spots
- VL3500 Washes and Spots
- Solaris Flare LED Washes
- PRG Classic VL5 and VL6C+ fixtures
- Chroma-Q Color Force II 48 & 72 units
- GLP X4 LED Washes and Atoms
- Martin Sceptron VDO 10 strips
Before the Oscars Awards Main show, we were also honored to provided support for designer Madigan Stehly—also with Full Flood Inc.—and his fantastic work on the Red Carpet Pre Show and Arrivals.