The Bad Boy® HP with Framing is a modernized, enhanced version of the industry-leading Bad Boy luminaire from PRG. By adding a precision controlled fully-closing framing system, designers have even more possibilies with one of the most powerful and robust luminaires in the market. The Bad Boy HP with Framing also has upgraded internal components including the optical zoom system and ballast reliability. HP, which stands for High Power, is an upgraded version of the Bad Boy. The Bad Boy HP features a more powerful 1500 watt lamp to provide an increase in both output and CRI.
Powerful output, brilliant optics, a framing shutter system, and road ready, the Bad Boy HP with Framing offers some of the most advanced features for any high-powered spot luminaire. Efficient re-lamping, addressing, and overall ergonomic handling enable Bad Boy HP with Framing to respond with precision and clarity, even in the harshest of touring environments.
- 50,000 lumens
- High-speed servo motors
- Zoom range of 8:1 from a narrow spot of 7° to a wide flood of 56°
- Beam size iris
- Two rotating gobo wheels are indexable, seven gobos per wheel
- 540° of pan, 4.1 seconds at maximum speed
- 270° of tilt, 3.2 seconds at maximum speed
- Full-field dimming from 0% to 100%
- Four-blade framing system features four, independent blades mounted in four planes.
- Each blade can be tilted +/- 20° and the entire frame system can be rotated +/- 60° for a total travel of 120°.
- The system can fully close over the beam.
For more information, please contact: Chris Conti, Chief Innovation Officer or Michael Dodge, Product Manager.