The GC Longthrow™ (GCLT) Luminaire is a precision engineered automated luminaire; built from the ground up for high output and long throw followspot applications. The most advanced automated followspot available, the GCLT is purpose-built to be the ultimate designer's tool with an all-inclusive feature set similar to an advanced moving profile fixture, but never in a followspot! GCLT changes the game with how designers utilize followspots!
The GCLT produces an even, clean white beam with no green tint and no hot spots. GCLT's CMY color-mixing system offers strong saturated colors as well as a wide array of tints and lighter hues; a dedicated color wheel loaded with 5 discrete and incremental minus green color filters. The fully variable CTO wheel lets designers take the color temperature of the GCLT from its native 5600K down to 3200K.
- High Output (200fc at 350’)
- Built-In 1080i HD Camera w/Remote Commands
- Only 12.5A at 208V, 10.75A at 240V.
- Auto-sensing voltage input range is 170V-270V, 50/60HZ
- No external power supply
- Tour-friendly in pre-rig truss (30” Bat Truss is suggested).
- Operates with GroundControl or standard DMX control.
- 3:1 from narrow spot of 2° to wide flood of 6°
- A 16 blade mechanical iris provides continuous beam size control for both rapid changes and smooth timed beam angle changes.
- Four-blade framing system features four, independent blades mounted in two planes. Each blade can be tilted +/- 30° and the entire frame system can be rotated +/- 60° for a total travel of 120°.
- One (1) indexable, rotating gobo wheel with four (4) gobos
- CMY color mixing
- Variable color temperature wheel, range from 5600K down to 3200K
- one (1) minus green wheel with five (5) discrete user-changeable minus green color filters