With six full-service camera prep facilities in the U.S. and the most extensive inventory of cameras, lenses and accessories available, we are fully prepared to service every type of project at any location.
"This year, PRG was able to provide cinema-style cameras for the first time in Super Bowl history,” said PRG SVP of Television, Film & Broadcast, Andrea Berry. “We’ve been a long-term lighting provider for the event but now we can add camera and broadcast technology to that as well.”
- The 35Live! workflow replaces traditional multi-camera approaches with digital 35mm cinema cameras and lenses that can be broadcast live or pre-recorded.
- The camera order included 3 engineers, 8 ARRI ALEXA Minis, 2 ARRI AMIRAs with lenses, along with the 35Live! lens control, Super 35 sensor, and ancillary accessories.
- Entire movie shot in New Orleans during hurricane season and takes place in one script day
- Special Black-Tek rigging system allowed for quick camera setup
- Camera package included three Sony Venices, one with a Rialto tethered extension system, allowing flexibility in remote mounting
- Quick, efficient gear swaps meant the DP and director never waited on any equipment
“I can’t say enough good things about Mindy from PRG and the entire crew in New Orleans. They were so supportive, and all the gear swaps were seamless. I have no recollection of anything coming in and out, and that’s the way it should be.”
- Brendan Galvin, Director of Photography, Unhinged
Check out our award-winning products for television and film.Discover Our InnovationS
Our unparalleled inventory includes over 100,000 SKU's, including some of the most in-demand technology spanning every production specialty. Discover which products our experts are excited about here.Search here