35LIVE!™ is a 35mm multi-camera workflow that combines the power and immediacy of live broadcast with the look and feel of cinema.
- Systems can be used with any camera model - based on the cinema camera sensors of your choice.
- Re-defines the traditional multi-camera approach, with digital 35mm cinema cameras and lenses
- Uses modular flypack systems and/or full truck capabilities for any scale production
- Valuable tool for repurposing original content for television, streaming, theatrical or DVD/Blu-ray
For more information choose one of the resources:
Kevin Hart Irresponsible
- Mapped out the entire stadium, selecting the best areas for capturing both Kevin Hart’s performance and the massive scale of the audience watching
- Provided 25 F55 cameras from PRG London office and seamless connection to the broadcast truck
- 35LIVE! equipment captured the show at cinema-quality