PRG's global footprint lets us execute for you anytime, anywhere. We regularly call on our unique ability to draw on talent, technology and local insight in support of a project, whether a global concert tour or an event taking place at multiple sites on multiple continents. Our network also results in significant advantages in cost, time and environmental impact by reducing the need to move people and gear.
Seeds of the Union
- Project created by Es Devlin and delivered by LarMac LIVE and Projects
- 15m automated rotating cube set out in the water surrounded by a lighting, firework and drone display
- Barco UDX 4k-32 projector fired onto a 15m cube with a total 2D image size of 196’ x 50’ and a total resolution of 7680 x 1920px
- PRG delivered an immersive lighting and sound experience
- PRG provided camera, labor, flypacks and technical management.
- Contributed robotic cameras specifically to comply with social distancing.
- AGITO Tower cam ran on 50 ft of track with full pan and tilt range of motion.
- PRG crew and production in Manhattan.
- Over £292 million worth of art auctioned.
- Client: Roundhead Creative.