PRG's global footprint lets us execute for you anytime, anywhere. We regularly call on our unique ability to draw on talent, technology and local insight in support of a project, whether a global concert tour or an event taking place at multiple sites on multiple continents. Our network also results in significant advantages in cost, time and environmental impact by reducing the need to move people and gear.
Indochine Central Tour
- Record-breaking installation included 1,500 lighting fixtures and an over 26,000 sq. ft LED screen
- The semi-transparent 360° screen is the largest circular screen ever installed for a live concert
- The screen was specially designed by PRG Projects to meet the demanding requirements of the Central Tour
- The main stage, affectionately called Big Beast, spanned an impressive 820 ft. wide by 137 ft. tall for which we supplied video, lighting, audio and rigging.
- PRG supported site-wide EVAC PA, projection mapping of the MDL Town Sculpture, and a lighting activation for a VIP entrance gate.
- Learn more about PRG and Soundstorm here.
Seeds of the Union
- Project created by Es Devlin and delivered by LarMac LIVE and Projects
- 15m automated rotating cube set out in the water surrounded by a lighting, firework and drone display
- Barco UDX 4k-32 projector fired onto a 15m cube with a total 2D image size of 196’ x 50’ and a total resolution of 7680 x 1920px
- PRG delivered an immersive lighting and sound experience