PRG's global footprint lets us execute for you anytime, anywhere. We regularly call on our unique ability to draw on talent, technology and local insight in support of a project, whether a global concert tour or an event taking place at multiple sites on multiple continents. Our network also results in significant advantages in cost, time and environmental impact by reducing the need to move people and gear.
Clients have access to additional expertise and technology when working with PRG in the Middle East and beyond.
- PRG provided camera, labor, flypacks and technical management
- Contributed robotic cameras specifically to comply with social distancing
- AGITO Tower cam ran on 50 ft of track with full pan and tilt range of motion
- PRG crew and production in Manhattan
- Over £292 million worth of art auctioned
- Client: Roundhead Creative
Backstreet Boys DNA World Tour
- Seamlessly replicated US rehearsal rig for first tour leg in Europe
- Lighting and video gear plus technical labor provided by PRG
- Go behind-the-scenes with the Backstreet Boys Tour Production Team in our exclusive 6-part series: "BSB x PRG: DNA World Tour Road Diary"