No other company offers a comparable level of knowledge, experience and inventory. PRG provides lighting solutions for theatre, concert touring, TV and film, architectural settings and live events of every kind.
- PRG’s Artist Development Team first worked with A Boogie this past Coachella when his team needed to scale up their production for his Sahara tent performance.
- Our technicians supported the performance with lighting, LED, and audio.
- PRG employed IP-rated lighting fixtures and Astera Titan Tubes, to create a feeling of movement and speed for the activation, which included an Aston Martin Formula 1 car display.
- Wireless technology, such as the Lumen Radio’s Stardust, provided flexibility in placement of the fixtures, facilitating a seamless integration of visuals and audio that brought the vision of agency Invisible North to life.
- Read more about the cutting-edge technology, wireless innovations, and emotional impact that made this experience shine here.
- This year, PRG brought technical labor, lighting, rigging, networking and LED to 2023’s pregame coverage and player introductions
- Provided lighting and networking for the Apple Music Halftime Show
- 2023 was the third most watched television program ever with more than 118 million viewers and 7 million streamers
- Rihanna took the stage during halftime for her first performance since 2018
- Read more about our involvement here
- "PRG isn’t only about the gear. They excel at understanding what's at stake. They want to make you, the designer, look good. And their response time is impressive. When I'm at the theatre, it's 5 pm, and I realize I need something; low and behold, it's there at 8 am the next morning," said Lighting Designer, Dave Grill, of PRG’s support for the revival of Bob Fosse’s “Dancin’ on Broadway.
- Learn more about how lighting can become part of a show’s choreography and what it takes to make it happen here.
- For the 95th Academy Awards, PRG provided automation and lighting
- Lighting Design by Full Flood Inc., Bob Dickinson and Noah Mitz
- PRG provided lighting across the façade of the property as well and large-scale audio, video and rigging
- Technical production for performances by Beyonce and Swedish House Mafia
- PRG technically realize their vision for a storytelling, immersive theater cube to provide attendees a captivating live visual experience inside and out
- PRG’s Solutions Studio team developed a sustainable and efficient option for the multi-stop tour
- Display included an LED wrapped exterior with projection mapping inside the cube using the latest disguise D3 media servers to vividly cast all immersive content designed by VolvoxLabs
- Agency: Jack Morton
- Structure & Build: Czarnowski
Check out our family of lighting products, developed for efficiency, sustainability and creativity.
Learn about PRG Gear, the indispensable rental resource for the production community. We’ve got your gear—plus the industry’s highest standards of service, maintenance, packaging and expertise.