We’ve applied our skill sets and decades-long experience on stadium-sized concert tours and music festivals to helping today’s artists stay safely connected with their audiences. Our global services include professional music production, concert touring, music festivals and more, encompassing every scale and scope.
HAIM, Women in Music Pt. III Tour
- Our audio solution allowed the band to seamlessly move from arenas to amphitheaters.
- In support of their Grammy-nominated album, “Women in Music Pt.III”, the trio is utilizing an L’Acoustics system designed by PRG’s Randall Knight, Audio Project Manager.
- Check out the full article here to learn more about the tour’s audio solutions.
- PRG provided 1,180 active tiles of Roe Carbon CB8, encased in SpaceFrame® controlled from our virtual production mobile unit
- PRG’s production mobile unit was equipped with Disguise vx2, gx2c and vx4 media servers, 2x MA2 Lite consoles for server control and programming, and three Christie x80 Spyders for primary and backup show control and truck video wall control.
- For signal routing, Extron XTP II multi format routers and Reidel MediorNets were employed.
- The Main Stage lighting order included more than 250 lighting fixtures such as PRG's Best Boy Spot HPs and GroundControl® Followspots.
- Supplied gear for artists including Harry Styles, Flume, Doja Cat, Swedish House Mafia, Lil Baby, Billie Eilish, IDLES, Stromae, Fred Again and Daniel Caesar
- Click here to read more.
Keith Urban Live – Las Vegas
- Automated three-sided, 50-foot LED bar with hidden lighting and special effects encompasses five disciplines into one design.
- Designed for quick deployment and minimal load-in/load-out preparation.
- Custom carts allow the entire rig to fit into 28 feet of truck space.
- All design and manufacturing done in-house and delivered to show site within 2.5 weeks.
American Idol Finale
- Graphics completely run in real time.
- Scenery instantly reacted to the movements of tracked cameras, the singer and real props including a chair.
- The xR Stage provided a safe production environment within COVID-19 guidelines.
“Start on the American Idol stage, end up in a whole new world, thanks to brand new technology that's never been seen before on TV.” – Katy Perry
Latin American Music Awards
- Lighting design by John Daniels
- More than 650 fixtures including Icon® Edges, VL2600s, and PRG’s GroundControl® Followspot System used for the main event.
- Provided lighting, gear, and labor for the main stage in addition to red-carpet lighting for the arrivals.
- Click here to see the full gear list and crew.
24/7 Technical Support
CAD & 3D Rendering
Content Creation & Capture
Purpose-built Fly Packs