We’ve applied our skill sets and decades-long experience on stadium-sized concert tours and music festivals to helping today’s artists stay safely connected with their audiences. Our global services include professional music production, concert touring, music festivals and more, encompassing every scale and scope.
Coldplay, Music of the Spheres World Tour
- PRG Projects worked on the engineering and fabrication of four inflatable LED spheres that play a role in supporting their green goals
- PRG supplied camera, switching, video and LED
- They hit the road with 50% reduced direct emissions compared to their previous tour
- Read more here and watch the video.
Jack Harlow, Come Home The Kids Miss You
- Tech rehearsals were held at Starwood Rehearsals in Nashville
- Wasted Potential team was able to identify automation moments, program and perfect their rig ahead of the 2022 tour’s production rehearsals
- During the show, a whole new set and the band is revealed using a LED screen as a scenic garage door element
American Idol Finale
- Graphics completely run in real time.
- Scenery instantly reacted to the movements of tracked cameras, the singer and real props including a chair.
- The xR Stage provided a safe production environment within COVID-19 guidelines.
“Start on the American Idol stage, end up in a whole new world, thanks to brand new technology that's never been seen before on TV.” – Katy Perry
Latin American Music Awards
- Lighting design by John Daniels
- More than 650 fixtures including Icon® Edges, VL2600s, and PRG’s GroundControl® Followspot System used for the main event.
- Provided lighting, gear, and labor for the main stage in addition to red-carpet lighting for the arrivals.
- Click here to see the full gear list and crew.
24/7 Technical Support
CAD & 3D Rendering
Content Creation & Capture
Purpose-built Fly Packs