We leverage our expertise and understanding of components used for live in-person events to transform your vision into engaging digital experiences.
PRG is the indispensable end-to-end resource when transitioning events from IRL to digital.
- PRG provided camera, labor, flypacks and technical management.
- Contributed robotic cameras specifically to comply with social distancing.
- AGITO Tower cam ran on 50 ft of track with full pan and tilt range of motion.
- PRG crew and production in Manhattan.
- Over £292 million worth of art auctioned.
- Client: Roundhead Creative.
- Quickly pivoted from a live event to a partially virtual event as government mandates evolved.
- A mix of live presenters and Zoom attendees and upward of 300 guests viewed via a web platform.
- PRG hosted regular calls to heighten collaboration and control scope.
- Provided broadcast, cameras, audio and labor.
- PRG provided on-site streaming services live from Red Rocks Park & Amphitheater.
- Services provided included livestreaming of 3 concurrent breakout sessions, remote pre-recording services, editing, and presenter coaching.
- Event was hosted on PRG’s virtual conference platform, which included chat, polling, exhibit & sponsorship opportunities, custom branding and on-demand hosting after the event.
PRG offers solutions for the new production landscape that deliver your vision with impact and safety.
- Drive-In Experiences
- Virtual Production / xR
- PRG Digital Studios
- Emergency Response
Our unparalleled inventory includes over 100,000 SKU's, including some of the most in-demand technology spanning every production specialty. Discover which products our experts are excited about here.Search here