We deliver relevance and value across the contemporary TV & Film landscape with the most advanced livestream and broadcast offerings available today. Our industry leading team of engineers are backed by the largest inventory of cameras, lenses and accessories available; dedicated prep facilities and teams in major production hubs; production services in lighting, audio, rigging, and scenic; as well as future-shaping solutions and proprietary technology. Our TV & Film services range from scripted and unscripted TV to Film, Award Shows, Live Broadcasts and more. Learn more about our TV & Film work and services below.
Chicago Series (Fire, Med, PD)
- PRG provides entire camera packages including ARRI Alexa Mini and/or ARRI Amira cameras to all three shows.
- Lenses include Fujinon Cabrio, Angenieux zoom, Zeiss prime and accessories.
- Local PRG Chicago offices allow for swift gear swaps and low transportation costs.
- Provided entire camera package for all three shows.
Women of Wrestling (WOW)
- WOW launched in September 2022, and has seen its weekly television audience grow each week with its viewership averaging over 340,000 total viewers per episode, resulting in WOW having the highest viewed wrestling program for women.
- We’re proud to support WOW with our custom mobile production unit, which is dedicated to the show, making for quick load outs from LA’s busy Belasco Theater.
- Sher used PRG technology and media servers to provide six layers of content.
- Created the environment with lighting and LED screens instead of adding in post.
- This gave him full control in timing trains passing and lighting changes within the scene.
- Actors were able to react to the lighting changes in real time, preserving the fever dream feeling of the film.
- Click here to watch the video.
24/7 Technical Support
CAD & 3D Rendering
Full Service Camera Prep Facillities
Purpose-built Fly Packs
Remote Production Control Facilities