We deliver relevance and value across the contemporary TV & Film landscape with the most advanced livestream and broadcast offerings available today. Our industry leading team of engineers are backed by the largest inventory of cameras, lenses and accessories available; dedicated prep facilities and teams in major production hubs; production services in lighting, audio, rigging, and scenic; as well as future-shaping solutions and proprietary technology. Our TV & Film services range from scripted and unscripted TV to Film, Award Shows, Live Broadcasts and more. Learn more about our TV & Film work and services below.
American Cinematographer goes in-depth on the LED gallery in Colin in Black & White, a six-part hybrid narrative series from Netflix and director/EP Ava DuVernay, photographed by Matthew J. Lloyd, ASC.
Take a tour of our new space, adjacent to Cinespace Studios and poised to become the major Midwest production hub.
- Sher used PRG technology and media servers to provide six layers of content.
- Created the environment with lighting and LED screens instead of adding in post.
- This gave him full control in timing trains passing and lighting changes within the scene.
- Actors were able to react to the lighting changes in real time, preserving the fever dream feeling of the film.
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- PRG provided the fabrication of the structure, including 1,500 ft of LED.
- Our scenic experts worked closely with third-party engineers to ensure the installation met requirements for strength and special effects.
- Coordinated with special effects teams to prioritize safety during install, filming and cleanup.
- The impressive build began in our New Windsor facility and then was transported and assembled in a rock quarry in upstate New York.
- Watch the video here!
NFL Draft 2021
- Broadcast Master Control Room fed all screens for the NFL Network, ABC and ESPN.
- 20 LED displays and an array of live feeds for individuals who participated remotely.
- More than 1,500 lighting fixtures for the design by Jon Kusner.
- Over 400 of the Classic Series 300 VL5 fixtures and 20 total PRG GroundControl units.
- Rigging: 262 motors, and over 125 tons of gear in the air.
- Provided broadcast, cameras, audio and labor.
- Utilized proprietary X-Frame furniture to construct integrated broadcast systems.
- Facility included customized workspaces for technicians and monitoring, a control room with a 4x2 video wall for live technical production, video shading, EVS records, edit facilities, audio mixing and master control featuring Grass Valley NVISION routing.
The most comprehensive suite of production services available to creators in every form of entertainment, media and live experience. Engage us as a 360˚ provider or for solutions in specific disciplines.
See what we can do together.
Learn about how we’re caring the well-being of our employees and customers.Read Our Policies
24/7 Technical Support
CAD & 3D Rendering
Full Service Camera Prep Facillities
Purpose-built Fly Packs
Remote Production Control Facilities