We deliver relevance and value across the contemporary TV/Film landscape with the most advanced livestream and broadcast offerings available today. Our industry leading team of engineers are backed by the largest inventory of cameras, lenses and accessories available; dedicated prep facilities and teams in major production hubs; production services in lighting, audio, rigging, and scenic; as well as future-shaping solutions and proprietary technology.
Take a tour of our new space, adjacent to Cinespace Studios and poised to become the major Midwest production hub
- PRG provides entire camera packages including ARRI Alexa Mini and/or ARRI Amira cameras to all three shows
- Lenses include Fujinon Cabrio, Angenieux zoom, Zeiss prime and accessories
- Local PRG Chicago offices allow for swift gear swaps and low transportation costs.
Locked & Lit: Countdown to the BET Awards
- In home studio kits for hosts were delivered and supported remotely by our production crew
- PRG captured the ISO recording of hosts & interviewees and uploaded all content to client server for use in post-production process
- In addition to provided production crew, PRG provided talent communications system and teleprompter feed
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- PRG provided the fabrication of the structure, including 1,500 ft of LED
- Our scenic experts worked closely with third-party engineers to ensure the installation met requirements for strength and special effects.
- Coordinated with special effects teams to prioritize safety during install, filming and cleanup
- The impressive build began in our New Windsor facility and then was transported and assembled in a rock quarry in upstate New York.
- Watch the video here!
- Transmission company DTAGS developed a virtual workflow with hundreds of feeds for the NFL Network
- PRG got the necessary equipment configured, shipped and tested in the DTAGS HUB
- The DTAGS HUB became NFLN’s TOC for the Draft and live editions of Good Morning Football, Total Access, NFL Draft Preview, NFL Draft Kickoff and NFL Draft Recap
- NFL Network also runs programming out of DTAGS’s Tulsa facility – which is stocked with PRG gear
- Provided broadcast, cameras, audio and labor
- Utilized proprietary X-Frame furniture to construct integrated broadcast systems
- Facility included customized workspaces for technicians and monitoring, a control room with a 4x2 video wall for live technical production, video shading, EVS records, edit facilities, audio mixing and master control featuring Grass Valley NVISION routing
- Sher used PRG technology and media servers to provide six layers of content
- Created the environment with lighting and LED screens instead of adding in post
- This gave him full control in timing trains passing and lighting changes within the scene
- Actors were able to react to the lighting changes in real time, preserving the fever dream feeling of the film
- Entire movie shot in New Orleans during hurricane season and takes place in one script day
- Special Black-Tek rigging system allowed for quick camera setup
- Camera package included three Sony Venices, one with a Rialto tethered extension system, allowing flexibility in remote mounting
- Quick, efficient gear swaps meant the DP and director never waited on any equipment
“I can’t say enough good things about Mindy from PRG and the entire crew in New Orleans. They were so supportive, and all the gear swaps were seamless. I have no recollection of anything coming in and out, and that’s the way it should be.”
- Brendan Galvin, Director of Photography, Unhinged
The most comprehensive suite of production services available to creators in every form of entertainment, media and live experience. Engage us as a 360˚ provider or for solutions in specific disciplines.
See what we can do together.
Learn about how we’re caring the well-being of our employees and customers.Read Our Policies
24/7 Technical Support
CAD & 3D Rendering
Full Service Camera Prep Facillities
Purpose-built Fly Packs
Remote Production Control Facilities