PRG has both the expertise and inventory to shape solutions across all entertainment and experiential markets, whether projection or LED. Our video team can realize any creative project from the simplest to the most demanding.
- The season 4 premier of the show was teased to approximately 5,000 individuals in person and around 100 million across social streams.
- PRG provided 46 – 30K laser projectors positioned at 40 stories up, a team of 10 skilled staff plus 20 laborers, 3 locations of audio and lighting support, 4 locations synched with GPS timecode connectivity and a custom projection network control system.
- Check out the video here.
- Record-breaking installation included 1,500 lighting fixtures and an over 26,000 sq. ft LED screen
- The semi-transparent 360° screen is the largest circular screen ever installed for a live concert
- The screen was specially designed by PRG Projects to meet the demanding requirements of the Central Tour
- Queen Elizabeth II made a Platinum Jubilee appearance in a 260-year-old Coronation Gold State Coach without being in the coach.
- PRG Projects and Treatment Studios made it happen by applying an innovative, modular, 100% recyclable LED frame platform able to steadily display footage of the Queen as she greeted the crowds from her Coronation in 1953.
- “Extensive testing and rehearsals continued throughout the process to ensure that all the video equipment would continue to function in the rather sea-sick conditions of the coach,” said Willie Williams, Director at Treatment Studio.
- Learn more about this once-in-a-lifetime project here.
Check out our forward-thinking video product– rooted in ease, efficiency and innovation.DISCOVER OUR INNOVATIONS
Our unparalleled inventory includes over 100,000 SKU's, including some of the most in-demand technology spanning every production specialty. Discover which products our experts are excited about here.Search here