Our technology and expertise power some of the most memorable events in the culture, ranging from election-year debates to the spectacles that light up a city to the deep fan engagement of sporting events and esports. These events demand the multidisciplinary expertise unique to PRG.
After more than a full year since 2020’s virtual event, the NFL Draft was back with a live audience at First Energy Stadium in Cleveland
The Dutch painter’s artworks were projected on 30-foot walls, ceilings and floors of the Toronto Star building.
Unforgettable esports experiences begin with PRG's event technology services.
Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit
- Original activation opened in Toronto in July of 2020, producers now plan to activate in 17 US cities
- Current activations include Toronto Chicago, and New York with 2021 openings planned in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Charlotte
- Visuals powered by 52 projectors and 14 Mbox media servers
- Audio, Lighting, Media Servers, Projection, and CAD work by PRG
- Produced by Lighthouse Immersive
VICE Media x Adidas
- The outdoor experiential campaign included projection mapping on Brooklyn’s iconic Public Library in Grand Army Plaza
- Media servers, 8 double stacked laser projectors and custom scenic structures were provided to help showcase messages of the benefits of a plastic free future
- PRG Scenic provided technical design, fabrication and installation for the multi-room, two story exhibit
- 106 maze walls and 90 ceiling panels comprised of three different types of mirrored surfaces
- Self-supporting truss system, over 850 ft of LED tape and an architectural water feature that holds around 450 gallons of water
- Provided broadcast, cameras, audio and labor
- Utilized proprietary X-Frame furniture to construct integrated broadcast systems
- Facility included customized workspaces for technicians and monitoring, a control room with a 4x2 video wall for live technical production, video shading, EVS records, edit facilities, audio mixing and master control featuring Grass Valley NVISION routing
Super Bowl LV Pepsi Halftime Show
"This year, PRG was able to provide cinema-style cameras for the first time in Super Bowl history,” said PRG SVP of Television, Film & Broadcast, Andrea Berry. “We’ve been a long-term lighting provider for the event but now we can add camera and broadcast technology to that as well.”
- The 35Live! workflow replaces traditional multi-camera approaches with digital 35mm cinema cameras and lenses that can be broadcast live or pre-recorded.
- The camera order included 3 engineers, 8 ARRI ALEXA Minis, 2 ARRI AMIRAs with lenses, along with the 35Live! lens control, Super 35 sensor, and ancillary accessories.
Fortnite Spotlight Series
- Full lighting, video, audio, camera, broadcast equipment and crew from PRG
- Ongoing series with upcoming artists, Anderson .Paak pictured
- COVID-era compliance includes PRG safety officer and social distanced workflows
- Watch the Anderson .Paak video here
2021 Presidential Inauguration
- PRG fabricated 400 monoliths for the PIC hosted memorial honoring the Americans who lost their lives to COVID-19
- Provided lighting for Demi Lovato’s inaugural performance pre-record
- Placed 30+ of our proprietary SmartXcan thermal scanners in key locations around DC
- Provided flypacks for CBS News and lenses to ABC News
2020 Democratic National Convention
- 57 remote station markers with telescoping poles were shipped individually to each US state/territory
- PRG SmartXcan aided in safe production installs
- PRG GroundControl and pre rig truss
- Custom stage build featuring real wood veneer skins and LED tape lighting
- Custom podium builds
The most comprehensive suite of production services available to creators in every form of entertainment, media and live experience. Engage us as a 360˚ provider or for solutions in specific disciplines.
See what we can do together.
Learn about how we’re caring the well-being of our employees and customers.Read Our Policies
Content Creation & Capture
24/7 Technical Support
CAD & 3D Rendering