Our technology and expertise power some of the most memorable events in the culture, ranging from election-year debates to the spectacles that light up a city to the deep fan engagement of sporting events and esports. These events demand the multidisciplinary expertise unique to PRG.
After more than a full year since 2020’s virtual event, the NFL Draft was back with a live audience at First Energy Stadium in Cleveland.
The Dutch painter’s artworks were projected on 30-foot walls, ceilings and floors of the Toronto Star building.
Unforgettable esports experiences begin with PRG's event technology services.
Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit
- Original activation opened in Toronto in July of 2020, producers now plan to activate in 17 US cities.
- Current activations include Toronto Chicago, and New York with 2021 openings planned in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Charlotte.
- Visuals powered by 52 projectors and 14 Mbox® media servers.
- Audio, Lighting, Media Servers, Projection, and CAD work by PRG.
- Produced by Lighthouse Immersive.
VICE Media x Adidas
- The outdoor experiential campaign included projection mapping on Brooklyn’s iconic Public Library in Grand Army Plaza.
- Media servers, 8 double stacked laser projectors and custom scenic structures were provided to help showcase messages of the benefits of a plastic free future.
- PRG Scenic provided technical design, fabrication and installation for the multi-room, two story exhibit.
- 106 maze walls and 90 ceiling panels comprised of three different types of mirrored surfaces.
- Self-supporting truss system, over 850 ft of LED tape and an architectural water feature that holds around 450 gallons of water.
- Provided broadcast, cameras, audio and labor.
- Utilized proprietary X-Frame furniture to construct integrated broadcast systems.
- Facility included customized workspaces for technicians and monitoring, a control room with a 4x2 video wall for live technical production, video shading, EVS records, edit facilities, audio mixing and master control featuring Grass Valley NVISION routing.
Super Bowl LVI Pepsi Halftime Show
- For the 2022 event, PRG provided cameras, engineering, broadcast equipment, rigging and lighting.
- One of the most viewed televised music events of the year requires a famously set up in a 6-minute time frame.
- For the Pre-Show, PRG furnished 6 GrandMA2 consoles and more than 300 fixtures, with the entire system integrated with SoFi’s internal single mode fiber network.
- Built a control room inside the NFL Media Center, purpose built for the Halftime Show feed.
- Used 13 Sony Venice cameras, an assortment of Fujinon and Canon lenses, and the 35LIVE!® lens control and ancillary accessories.
- Read more about our involvement here.
Fortnite Spotlight Series
- Full lighting, video, audio, camera, broadcast equipment and crew from PRG.
- Ongoing series with upcoming artists, Anderson .Paak pictured.
- COVID-era compliance includes PRG safety officer and social distanced workflows.
- Watch the Anderson .Paak video here.
2021 Presidential Inauguration
- PRG fabricated 400 monoliths for the PIC hosted memorial honoring the Americans who lost their lives to COVID-19.
- Provided lighting for Demi Lovato’s inaugural performance pre-record.
- Placed 30+ of our proprietary SmartXcan thermal scanners in key locations around DC.
- Provided flypacks for CBS News and lenses to ABC News.
2020 Democratic National Convention
- 57 remote station markers with telescoping poles were shipped individually to each US state/territory.
- PRG SmartXcan aided in safe production installs.
- PRG GroundControl and pre rig truss.
- Custom stage build featuring real wood veneer skins and LED tape lighting.
- Custom podium builds.
The most comprehensive suite of production services available to creators in every form of entertainment, media and live experience. Engage us as a 360˚ provider or for solutions in specific disciplines.
See what we can do together.
Learn about how we’re caring the well-being of our employees and customers.Read Our Policies
Content Creation & Capture
24/7 Technical Support
CAD & 3D Rendering