As we look to the world beyond the pandemic, PRG’s depth of expertise and groundbreaking solutions make us your ideal partner for transitioning between virtual, hybrid, and in-person events.
PRG Digital Studios environments were developed for pre-recorded and live content and are built for easy, fast, efficient production at any scale - all within COVID guidelines.
American Dental Hygienists Association
- Annual conference for nearly 1,000 in-person attendees held at the Phoenix Convention Center in July 2020.
- Event marked the first use of PRG’s OneStream™ Pro, designed for livestreaming and content capture.
- With OneStream, content is stored on the cloud and edit-ready as soon as record is complete.
- PRG’s industry-leading Digital Services team was on-site to oversee all aspects of streaming and capture.
United States Pharmacopeia Convention
- Quickly pivoted from a live event to a partially virtual event as government mandates evolved
- A mix of live presenters and Zoom attendees and upward of 300 guests viewed via a web platform
- PRG hosted regular calls to heighten collaboration and control scope
- Provided broadcast, cameras, audio and labor
VICE Media x Adidas
- The outdoor experiential campaign included projection mapping on Brooklyn’s iconic Public Library in Grand Army Plaza.
- Media servers, 8 double stacked laser projectors and custom scenic structures were provided to help showcase messages of the benefits of a plastic free future.
- Pitched a total immersive VR experience throughout the space, no goggles required.
- All technologies around the perimeter of the booth flowed to the center experience.
- Provided lighting, rigging, projection and LED including walls and a custom LED door.
- Agency: CSE
Mercedes One Big Night
- Red carpet experience, champagne reception, awards and dinner for 1,200.
- PRG provided lighting, rigging, video, audio, staging and scenic.
- More than 500 moving lights, 988 LED tiles, 2.5 miles of fiber, 130 rigging points and bespoke interactive table plan.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020: PRG + Derse
- PRG and and Derse partnered on JLG’s activation developing a strategic design.
- Seamlessly integrated gigantic, angular LED walls within Derse scenic elements.
- PRG engineered custom fabricated LED mounting points and pre-built truss structures at the Las Vegas scenic shop.
- Provided logistics, LED, audio, project management, fabrication and engineering.
Denso Booth at CES
- PRG created an innovative solution using six different LED surfaces tied into a 3D projector to draw guests into an interactive experience.
- PRG conducted a 3D study of the space prior to planning and worked with EEI’s sales, design, engineering and manufacturing departments to test and collaborate at every phase of the project.
PRG offers solutions for the new production landscape that deliver your vision with impact and safety.
- Drive-In Experiences
- Virtual Production / xR
- PRG Digital Studios
- Emergency Response
The most comprehensive suite of production services available to creators in every form of entertainment, media and live experience. Engage us as a 360˚ provider or for solutions in specific disciplines.
See what we can do together.
Learn about how we’re caring the well-being of our employees and customers.Read Our Policies
Content Creation & Capture
24/7 Technical Support
CAD & 3D Rendering
Digital Displays & Signage
Trade Show Services