In our business, you’re only as good as your last show. Explore this page to see our recent work—spanning our markets and services—and hold us to that standard.
Back To The Future
- PRG provided video services to the Broadway production.
- In collaboration with designer Finn Ross, we played a crucial role in bringing the show to life by using a 40’ x 20’ LED video wall (ROE Visual Graphite 3.9mm) along with three 31K Panasonic projectors.
- All content was powered by disguise media servers.
Here Lies Love
- In a Broadway first, this tale is illuminated by the radiant talents of an all-Filipino cast.
- The 1,800 seat auditorium was transformed into an 800 seat immersive theater with a 42 inch disco ball at its center.
- PRG aided in breaking theater boundaries in providing audio video, scenic, and automation for this musical.
- Watch how we made it happen here.
NF, Hope Tour
- The stage was a masterpiece of contrasts — light vs. dark, defined by sharply opposed angles.
- With chiaroscuro lighting, dense fog, and deeply personal video visuals, it crafts a reflective, dreamy ambiance, with PRG’s proud support.
- PRG provided audio, lighting and video.
- Dive deeper into the creative with Lighting & Sound America's interview here.
Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance
- PRG joined forces with Czarnowski Collective to bring their stunning designs to life at the Mercedes-Benz USA brand showcase and unveiling of the all-new AMG GT.
- Within two weeks, our team constructed visual elements, including an LED skylight, to hang within the Mercedes Star Lounge.
- Visuals were powered through Martin Professional VDO Dotron fixtures,
- PRG's support spanned audio, lighting, rigging, LED, media servers, cameras, engineering and onsite production services, and crew
EarthX Expo 2023
- We supported 14 activations across multiple locations, making conscious choices to minimize environmental impact.
- Provided energy-efficient LED technology across stages.
- Repurposed wood pallets for set pieces.
- Partnered up to plant thousands of trees to offset our carbon footprint.
- Watch more here.
Janet Jackson, Together Again Tour
- Ms. Jackson kicked off her tour earlier this year to celebrate 50 years of being in the spotlight.
- Of PRG’s support, Wade said “One thing I do really love—that is hard to get around with other companies—is the fact that anywhere I’m at I can usually get support. They are all over. They’re not having to ship things; and shipping the way it is these days is very unreliable. We just wait until we get to a city where they’ve got a shop, and we pick up what we need. They’ve been outstanding. It’s the very first time I’ve ever used their scenic department. The sniffer is theirs; all the automation is theirs, the risers. They did all this stuff, and really knocked it out of the park. It’s been great.”
- Read more here.
Aston Martin's Flagship Q New York
- PRG employed IP-rated lighting fixtures and Astera Titan Tubes, to create a feeling of movement and speed for the activation, which included an Aston Martin Formula 1 car display.
- Wireless technology, such as the Lumen Radio’s Stardust, provided flexibility in placement of the fixtures, facilitating a seamless integration of visuals and audio that brought the vision of agency Invisible North to life.
- Read more about the cutting-edge technology, wireless innovations, and emotional impact that made this experience shine here.
A Capital Fourth on PBS
- This year, PRG supported Bob Barnhart and 22 Degrees with lighting and audio for the event.
- Live broadcast featured a constellation of superstars including Boyz II Men, The Broadway cast of A Beautiful Noise Musical, Ruthie Ann Miles, and the beloved Muppets if Sesame Street.
- All photos courtesy of Capital Concerts, Inc. 2023
Dancin’ on Broadway
- "PRG isn’t only about the gear. They excel at understanding what's at stake. They want to make you, the designer, look good. And their response time is impressive. When I'm at the theatre, it's 5 pm, and I realize I need something; low and behold, it's there at 8 am the next morning," said Lighting Designer, Dave Grill, of PRG’s support for the revival of Bob Fosse’s “Dancin’ on Broadway.
- Learn more about how lighting can become part of a show’s choreography and what it takes to make it happen here.
NYC Pride Island
- As production partner for the event, we provided audio systems, lighting, video and rigging.
- VL3600 Profile IP-rated fixtures were used to accommodate outdoor conditions.
- Audio equipment included 12 L’Acoustics K2s, 24 KS28s with Kara front fills and P1 L’Acoustics processors.
- Cameras, spotlights and front of house positions provided by PRG.
- Watch more here.
Mariah Carey at LA Pride in the Park
- From the meticulously curated setlist to the soul-stirring moments of reflection, this performance radiated love and respect for the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Together, we celebrated diversity, showcased creativity, and embraced inclusivity, making this an unforgettable show.
- Read more about our involvement here.
WSWA “Access Live”
- The event invited all three tiers of the US beverage alcohol system – retailers, distributers, and importers, for two and a half days of panels, relationship building, interactive experiences, celebrity guest speakers, performances and more.
- PRG provided 360° event support with expertly crafted integrated technologies, creative production solutions, and event management.
- Learn how PRG made it happen here.
NBA2K: Welcome to the Next!
- PRG supported the vision by building custom scenic elements with LED walls to create mediagenic exhibits throughout the space.
- Full media playback system design by PRG.
- PRG engineered all rigging to be flown at Rolling Greens DTLA and provided on-site production management.
NFL Draft 2023
- PRG handled the rigging for audio, camera, lighting, LED, and scenic.
- The lighting order included six GrandMA2 consoles, one GrandMA2 Light console, two MDG TheOne hazers, VL3600 fixtures, and VL3600 outfitted GroundControl® units, along with more than 1,400 lighting fixtures.
- This was the first widespread use of PRG's Hydra Node™, the latest update to the PRG Super Node™.
- Crew and LED were provided by PRG.
- Click here to get a full breakdown of the crew and production services they provided.
New York, New York
- This spectacular show that celebrates the resilience, energy, and ambition of New York City.
- 50 Proprietary Best Boy LED Spots used for the show.
- "I have 50 of them in the show. They are great. They’re bright and once we took the rubber gasket off the front, they fit. On the electrics, if I have a half-inch on each side of the moving lights, that’s a lot! They’re robust and have a lot of gobos... The Best Boys are my sidelight; I have three in each entrance. They’re great for sidelight and have great color mixing, so they worked well." says Lighting Designer Ken Billington about working with our new Best Boy LED Spots.
Women of Wrestling (WOW)
- WOW launched in September 2022, and has seen its weekly television audience grow each week with its viewership averaging over 340,000 total viewers per episode, resulting in WOW having the highest viewed wrestling program for women.
- We’re proud to support WOW with our custom mobile production unit, which is dedicated to the show, making for quick load outs from LA’s busy Belasco Theater.
My Kind of Country
- Produced by Reese Witherspoon and Kacey Musgraves, the show focuses on stepping outside of the box to find country music’s next big talent.
- Scouts Jimmie Allen. Mickey Guyton and Orville Peck represent some of the more diverse mainstream country artists today, and work to bring a handful of musicians from all over the world back to Nashville where they showcase their unique sound to compete for a deal with Apple Music.
The 1975: At Their Very Best Tour
- The set was designed and fabricated in 6 weeks, using the Infiniform platform
- Custom and universal Infiniform components are incorporated into the design
- Set load-in is completed in under 6 hours
- Each component of the InfiniForm platform is reusable
- “Designers have been looking for more sustainable solutions and we were excited to test this new system as the framework for our set on The 1975. It’s been a huge success!” said Tobias Rylander, Lighting, Scenic and Conceptual Designer, The 1975
- Click here to read the article
Bluemedia Super Bowl LVII
- This year, PRG provided projection mapping equipment and services across the city, including activations at Glendale Stadium, the We Work Building Downtown, and the Arizona Center for the NFL Experience
- PRG Gear provided QC and prep complete with tech support and a mock demo area
Super Bowl LVII Apple Halftime Show
- This year, PRG brought technical labor, lighting, rigging, networking and LED to 2023’s pregame coverage and player introductions
- Provided lighting and networking for the Apple Music Halftime Show
- 2023 was the third most watched television program ever with more than 118 million viewers and 7 million streamers
- Rihanna took the stage during halftime for her first performance since 2018
- Read more about our involvement here
- The show marked the largest public gathering since the pandemic hit and featured its first-ever theme: Human Security for All.
- PRG was proud to support our cutting-edge clients, including LG, Nikon, Hamilton Beach, Volkswagen, Magna International, among others.
- We provided audio, LED, lighting, rigging, labor, and scenic support for client booths.
Make-A-Wish InterContinental Miami
- Guests were guided through a 28-foot-long “subway” tunnel constructed of LED panels which led them into the Grand Ballroom featuring the main LED install
- Installation acted as a canvas for this year’s theme, “Supernature” providing an aquatic-inspired immersive experience for audience members
- PRG Gear’s technical experts installed the wall with a tight 8-hour turnaround
- The event raised over $5.4 million to make wishes come true for thousands of local children with critical illnesses
- Watch more here.
AWS RE: INVENT 2022
- Utilizing PRG Sync, PRG’s proprietary content management software system, we managed the delivery of over 1700 presentations to conference rooms spread over 5 hotels.
- All content was encrypted and moved over a point-to-point network to ensure the highest security possible onsite.
- Presenters in the conference rooms were able to activate chat streams for immediate technical assistance when needed.
H&R Block Convention
- PRG built and designed an angular, hi-res LED stage for the general session providing cameras, scenic elements, lighting, audio, camera operators & labor
- The production team was tasked with pre-recording and editing on-site with the ability to pivot to live and pre-recorded speakers
- PRG equipped each breakout room with audio, projection, monitors, digital services and a team of graphic, camera and audio operators
- For rehearsals the week prior, PRG joined the H&R Block speakers remotely to provide content feedback and consultation
- Back for the first time since 2019, the event included 35 installations across 30 city blocks of downtown Cincinnati and Covington, KY
- For each installation, PRG provided everything from technology (lighting, video, control) to logistics support, such as power and scaffolding
- PRG provided a crew of over 30 for the event to install, operate and dismantle the equipment at each site
- 2 million attendees
- Read more here.
Coldplay, Music of the Spheres World Tour
- PRG Projects worked on the engineering and fabrication of four inflatable LED spheres that play a role in supporting their green goals
- PRG supplied camera, switching, video and LED
- They hit the road with 50% reduced direct emissions compared to their previous tour
- Read more here and watch the video.
Issa Rae x Delta Runway Runway Event
- Partnering with LDJ Productions PRG created a “runway on a runway” for the actress’s fashion line collaboration with Delta Airlines
- The show took place in an actual airport hangar with a large LED runway entrance covered in moving clouds for takeoff
- PRG’s scenic team developed a structure for stage lighting with spirals that evoked a flight path and fixtures emulating runway lights
- PRG provided stamped engineering drawings for the rigging components, scenic elements and technical integration
- Lighting, LED, media servers, video, and production support by PRG.
Tom Ford NY Fashion Week
- The lighting team lit models on the runway using eight PRG Bad Boy GroundControl® Followspots from the front and six PRG Best Boy GroundControl® Followspots from the back
- PRG supplied a complete camera package to BLIVE, including ARRI AMIRA and ARRI ALEXA Mini
- PRG’s 35LIVE!® was used to capture the show and produce a more cinematic look and feel
- Read more here.
Honda Type-R Civic Launch
- PRG supported the big reveal in an airplane hangar in Hawthorne, CA.
- PRG provided environment and functional lighting, rigging, audio monitors and video playback
- On-site project manager oversaw the entire project from pre-production to dismantle.
- Agency: The Apex Agency
The Judds: The Final Tour
- Tech rehearsals were held at Starwood Rehearsals in Nashville
- Wynonna Judd was the first artist to sign PRG’s autograph wall at the rehearsal studio
- The tour featured 193 lighting fixtures for the A and B stages, 3 31K Panasonic HD Laser Projectors and 112 ROE CB5 LED tiles
Jack Harlow, Come Home The Kids Miss You
- Tech rehearsals were held at Starwood Rehearsals in Nashville
- Wasted Potential team was able to identify automation moments, program and perfect their rig ahead of the 2022 tour’s production rehearsals
- During the show, a whole new set and the band is revealed using a LED screen as a scenic garage door element
Cadillac Electric Theatre | Jack Morton
- PRG technically realize their vision for a storytelling, immersive theater cube to provide attendees a captivating live visual experience inside and out
- PRG’s Solutions Studio team developed a sustainable and efficient option for the multi-stop tour
- Display included an LED wrapped exterior with projection mapping inside the cube using the latest disguise D3 media servers to vividly cast all immersive content designed by VolvoxLabs
- Agency: Jack Morton
- Structure & Build: Czarnowski
CVS Health Retail Leadership Experience
- From the massive 1200-panel curved LED wall in the General Session to an intimate concert hall featuring performances by John Legend and Bebe Rexha, together we created an event to remember
- PRG provided production managers, scenic installers, product specialists and an on-site labor manager to manage all crew
- PRG provided 360° support including, audio, scenic, lighting, video, rigging, labor, broadcast and all environmental scenic elements on stage and throughout the event space
- Creative & Production Agency: Go West Creative
Queen Elizabeth’s II Carriage Jubilee
- The 260-year-old coach couldn’t be modified in any way
- Custom Infiniform framing was designed and fabricated to accommodate LED walls positioned behind the carriage windows
- Integrated shock absorbing suspension stabilized the LED screens as the horse drawn coach traveled over cobblestone streets
- Screens displayed a looping video of the Queen at her 1953 coronation
- Learn more about this once-in-a-lifetime project here
Indochine Central Tour
- Record-breaking installation included 1,500 lighting fixtures and an over 26,000 sq. ft LED screen
- The semi-transparent 360° screen is the largest circular screen ever installed for a live concert
- The screen was specially designed by PRG Projects to meet the demanding requirements of the Central Tour
Stranger Things Projection at the Empire State Building
- The season 4 premier of the show was teased to approximately 5,000 individuals in person and around 100 million across social streams.
- PRG provided 46 – 30K laser projectors positioned at 40 stories up, a team of 10 skilled staff plus 20 laborers, 3 locations of audio and lighting support, 4 locations synched with GPS timecode connectivity and a custom projection network control system.
- Check out the video here.
Latin American Music Awards
- Lighting design by John Daniels
- More than 650 fixtures including Icon® Edges, VL2600s, and PRG’s GroundControl® Followspot System used for the main event.
- Provided lighting, gear, and labor for the main stage in addition to red-carpet lighting for the arrivals.
- Click here to see the full gear list and crew.
- PRG provided 1,180 active tiles of Roe Carbon CB8, encased in SpaceFrame® controlled from our virtual production mobile unit
- PRG’s production mobile unit was equipped with Disguise vx2, gx2c and vx4 media servers, 2x MA2 Lite consoles for server control and programming, and three Christie x80 Spyders for primary and backup show control and truck video wall control.
- For signal routing, Extron XTP II multi format routers and Reidel MediorNets were employed.
- The Main Stage lighting order included more than 250 lighting fixtures such as PRG's Best Boy Spot HPs and GroundControl® Followspots.
- Supplied gear for artists including Harry Styles, Flume, Doja Cat, Swedish House Mafia, Lil Baby, Billie Eilish, IDLES, Stromae, Fred Again and Daniel Caesar
- Click here to read more.
A Strange Loop
- PRG provided lighting, audio, scenic and automation.
- To facilitate positioning on the balcony rail, PRG customized GroundControl® Followspot System to accept Robe Robin T1 fixtures.
- Audio system included innovative d&b Soundscape with spatial audio and object-based mixing.
- Automation control, including movement up/downstage plus 90° rotation of 10’ high x 30’ wide wall, via PRG Stage Command® System.
- Scenic design by Arnulfo Maldonado , lighting design by Jen Schriever, sound design by Drew Levy.
- Click here to read the article.
- Largest gathering of community bankers in the world.
- 360° PRG solutions for the general session and breakout rooms for the 4-day event.
- Click here to watch Jim Mastey, ICBA's Senior VP Conventions and Meetings, Tom Berberet, PRG Account Executive and Nick Shafer, PRG Project Manager, take you through the making of.
Super Bowl LVI Pepsi Halftime Show
- For the 2022 event, PRG provided cameras, engineering, broadcast equipment, rigging and lighting.
- One of the most viewed televised music events of the year requires a famously set up in a 6-minute time frame.
- For the Pre-Show, PRG furnished 6 GrandMA2 consoles and more than 300 fixtures, with the entire system integrated with SoFi’s internal single mode fiber network.
- Built a control room inside the NFL Media Center, purpose built for the Halftime Show feed.
- Used 13 Sony Venice cameras, an assortment of Fujinon and Canon lenses, and the 35LIVE!® lens control and ancillary accessories.
- Read more about our involvement here.
- The main stage, affectionately called Big Beast, spanned an impressive 820 ft. wide by 137 ft. tall for which we supplied video, lighting, audio and rigging.
- PRG supported site-wide EVAC PA, projection mapping of the MDL Town Sculpture, and a lighting activation for a VIP entrance gate.
- Learn more about PRG and Soundstorm here.
MJ The Musical
- PRG provided lighting, scenic and automation.
- Set included pivoting side stage window walls made of glass, 30’ high x 4’ wide.
- Lighting embedded in scenic pieces.
- Lighting effects transport the audience from the present to the past.
- Scenic design by Derek McLane, Lighting design by Natasha Katz.
- Click here to read the MJ article.
American Dental Association SmileCon
- PRG provided an end-to-end solution for the in-person & live-streamed general session with creative services for visual identity & graphics and the technical solution for a memorable conference.
- The main stage included a 100ft w x 20ft h wall created by blending four (4) Barco 30K projectors.
Apollo 10 1/2: A Space Age Adventure
- Innovative hybrid of hand drawn and computer animated imagery.
- NCam® allowed real-time tracking for previz on set.
- Billed and delivered from PRG Dallas location.
- Watch the film here.
“It’s been a fun, creative journey to incorporate things like 3D graphics into a live action shoot to help bring this story to life.” – Director Richard Linklater
Archer Maker Launch
- Mobile xR truck brought the Virtual Production Studio to an empty airport hangar.
- Early involvement meant fully managed and inter-connected departments for a flawless viewer experience live and remote.
- Full-service production including technical direction, xR, cameras, lighting, LED, audio, catering and crew.
Dollar General’s Leadership Experience
- PRG partnered with Fireplay and Tangible Vision to produce a first-class set and virtual design mixed with a low-latency, customized, and reliable videoconferencing solution.
- Provided studio space as well as a massive, curved LED wall.
- Other services included, lighting, audio, and scenic elements.
Hamilton North American Tour
- Tours include industry standard DiGiCo SD7T mixing console.
- First use of PK Sound Gravity 30 Subwoofer in a theatrical touring system.
- Loudspeakers by Alcons, Meyer Sound and D&B Audiotechnik for fill and surround.
- Load in and set up time reduced by the use of the cable-free Neutrik's Xirium digital wireless audio distribution.
John Gerrard, Western Flag
- A 24' LED screen near the Palm Springs Visitor’s Center showed “Western Flag” 24/7 as a part of Desert X.
- PRG employed its proprietary SpaceFrame® and a customized hanging solution that attached to the ballasted and grounded scaffold structure.
- The PRG-designed LED structure withstood eight weeks of 50 mph winds and intermittent rainstorms.
- Sher used PRG technology and media servers to provide six layers of content.
- Created the environment with lighting and LED screens instead of adding in post.
- This gave him full control in timing trains passing and lighting changes within the scene.
- Actors were able to react to the lighting changes in real time, preserving the fever dream feeling of the film.
- Click here to watch the video.
Kevin Hart Irresponsible
- Mapped out the entire stadium, selecting the best areas for capturing both Kevin Hart’s performance and the massive scale of the audience watching.
- Provided 25 F55 cameras from PRG London office and seamless connection to the broadcast truck.
- 35LIVE! equipment captured the show at cinema-quality.
- Scenic fabrication for “The Glade” a flexible performance space that features a stage, steel based light poles, and a sloped hill.
- Fabricated to be safely and easily removed during the off-season and utilized a mix of manmade and natural materials for consistency with the Park’s aesthetic and philosophy.
- Partners: Little Island, Standard Architects, and scenic designer David Zinn.
Metallica 40th Anniversary
- PRG provided 45 LED displays hanging above the stage
- LED panels consisted of ROE CB5 and CB8
- Video Director Gene McAuliffe chose Sony HDC 4300 and HDC-P50 cameras for their multi-format options
- Production design by Dan Braun has worked with band for 25+ years
- Click here to read the article.
- The event was the concluding part of a five-day conference that brought together around 28,000 attendees for launches, games, competitions, and learning sessions.
- It took 181 chain motors, 3,900 feet of truss, and 29,000 pounds of ballast to support more than 40 tons of lighting, audio, and video to rig the largest party in the cloud tech world.
Six on Broadway
- Collaborated with lighting designer, Tim Deiling to realize a creative vision influenced by pop divas such as Beyonce, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Alicia Keys, and Adele.
- PRG’s Longthrow™ Luminaire, Best Boy® HP and Mbox® media server were used in innovative ways to provide a concert feel, flexibility and control.
- First Broadway show to ever use Longthrow Luminaires and employ Followspot Controller Handles.
- Read the full article here.
- PRG provided camera, labor, flypacks and technical management.
- Contributed robotic cameras specifically to comply with social distancing.
- AGITO Tower cam ran on 50 ft of track with full pan and tilt range of motion.
- PRG crew and production in Manhattan.
- Over £292 million worth of art auctioned.
- Client: Roundhead Creative.
- PRG Scenic provided technical design, fabrication and installation for the multi-room, two story exhibit.
- 106 maze walls and 90 ceiling panels comprised of three different types of mirrored surfaces.
- Self-supporting truss system, over 850 ft of LED tape and an architectural water feature that holds around 450 gallons of water.
Super Bowl LV Pepsi Halftime Show
- The cinematic look of The Weeknd’s halftime performance was achieved with 35LIVE!® multicamera system.
- PRG provided 700+ fixtures including PRG’s proprietary GroundControl® Followspot System, Icon® Edges and Best Boy® Spots.
- Additional services included lighting, rigging, LED, video, networking, projection and broadcast equipment.
- Pre-show lighting, video and rigging for players’ introductions through the tunnel onto the field.
- PRG, in conjunction with VNTANA, projected a hologram of Vince Lombardi on the scoreboard.
- LED provided for the Showtime Cam endzone celebrations.
- Read more about how we put our 360 services into play here.
Other Super Bowl Activities Include:
Tableau Software Customer Conference
- Large curved LED stage enabled the presenters to interact with their environment.
- Commitment to excellence and innovative solutions allowed Tableau to meet their event objectives.
- “Attendees were buzzing about the look and feel of the general session space and were still talking about it long after the event concluded.”
- Glass floor and surrounding glass panels angle outward to give the feeling of leaning over the city.
- Supplied 28 Icon® Edge fixtures to produce aerial beam effects.
- 32 Best Boy® fixtures installed on terrace below to illuminate deck.
- Limited building power required a custom engineered solution to extend power where needed.
Xerox Annual Senior Leadership
- All event attendees joined remotely for the interactive event with the CEO and president
- PRG project managed and provided all technical labor for the live event and setup
- Purpose-built LED stage, Video Switching & Cameras and Streaming Production provided by PRG