PRG Stage Command System®
The Stage Command System® is a patented motion control system that gives designers the ability to execute even the most complex motion cues with accuracy, repeatability and most importantly, safety.
- The cue-based SCS software allows seamless transitions in full view of the audience and integrated 3D visualization for real-time viewing or pre-programming of movement.
- The Commander automation console is an ideal control solution for any motion control application.
- With a single PC and touch screen monitor the all-in-one V-Command has all of the functionality of the full-size Commander console but in a smaller, more portable package.
- Capable of moving up to 8 effects, the Mini Commander is an ideal control solution for small scale motion control applications.
- PRG's Drive Racks house either four 3kW drives or two 7kW drives, used for motion effects such as AC and DC winches, dogs, turtle rotators and chain hoists.
- Includes a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), an industrial computer used to provide a Go/No Go safety check. If a pre-programmed parameter isn't met, the PLC will prevent cue execution.
For more information choose one of the resources:
- Crafted the iconic 15-foot FOH elephant and Moulin Rouge neon sign
- Created all scenic drops
- Provided Stage Command system for all automation control
- Scenic element for Satine’s Room included a 30’×14’ platform that tracks upstage/downstage and rotates 180 degrees