We deliver the highest quality audio solutions across all markets including concert tours, sporting events, theatrical productions and corporate events. We are recognized for the expertise of our audio engineers as well as the depth of our inventory of audio equipment.
- From the massive 1200-panel curved LED wall in the General Session to an intimate concert hall featuring performances by John Legend and Bebe Rexha, together we created an event to remember
- PRG provided production managers, scenic installers, product specialists and an on-site labor manager to manage all crew
- PRG provided 360° support including, audio, scenic, lighting, video, rigging, labor, broadcast and all environmental scenic elements on stage and throughout the event space
- Creative & Production Agency: Go West Creative
- The festival’s live event was filmed in June at Nashville’s Nissan Stadium
- Some of the genre’s biggest artists including Carrie Underwood, Thomas Atkins, Billy Ray Cyrus, Deana Carter, Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan performed
- PRG provided the lighting rig for designer Mike Swinford
- Lighting order included 150 PRG 5L fixtures and 10 proprietary GroundControl® Followspot controllers with LongThrow Followspots
- Read the article here.
- PRG provided lighting, audio, scenic and automation.
- To facilitate positioning on the balcony rail, PRG customized GroundControl® Followspot System to accept Robe Robin T1 fixtures.
- Audio system included innovative d&b Soundscape with spatial audio and object-based mixing.
- Automation control, including movement up/downstage plus 90° rotation of 10’ high x 30’ wide wall, via PRG Stage Command® System.
- Scenic design by Arnulfo Maldonado , lighting design by Jen Schriever, sound design by Drew Levy.
- Click here to read the article.
Our unparalleled inventory includes over 100,000 SKU's, including some of the most in-demand technology spanning every production specialty. Discover which products our experts are excited about here.Search here