Our rigging team understands and exceeds today’s standards and best practices to ensure a safe environment to fly scenery, production equipment and people. Every team member has a minimum 15 years’ experience in the rigging industry with core competencies in system design, engineering, drafting and execution. Our work is represented across all markets including music, live television, film, Broadway, sports, trade shows and corporate events.
NFL Draft 2023
Over 300,000 in-person attendees and an additional 54 million tuned in for this year's NFL Draft. PRG partnered with C3 Presents, 22 Degrees, and The Production Collective to provide multi-discipline support for the event.View details
NFL Draft 2023Share
- PRG handled the rigging for audio, camera, lighting, LED, and scenic.
- The lighting order included six GrandMA2 consoles, one GrandMA2 Light console, two MDG TheOne hazers, VL3600 fixtures, and VL3600 outfitted GroundControl® units, along with more than 1,400 lighting fixtures.
- This was the first widespread use of PRG's Hydra Node™, the latest update to the PRG Super Node™.
- Crew and LED were provided by PRG.
- Click here to get a full breakdown of the crew and production services they provided.
College Football Playoff Fan Central
The Solomon Group looked to PRG as a technical partner for CFB Playoff Fan Central at the Los Angeles Convention Center.View details
College Football Playoff Fan CentralShare
- The free interactive experience hosted fans for games, team pep rallies and memorabilia
- PRG provided audio, LED, video, lighting and rigging
Super Bowl LVII Apple Halftime Show
Since the 90s, PRG has supported the Halftime Show with technical and logistical expertise.View details
Super Bowl LVII Apple Halftime ShowShare
- This year, PRG brought technical labor, lighting, rigging, networking and LED to 2023’s pregame coverage and player introductions
- Provided lighting and networking for the Apple Music Halftime Show
- 2023 was the third most watched television program ever with more than 118 million viewers and 7 million streamers
- Rihanna took the stage during halftime for her first performance since 2018
- Read more about our involvement here
World-renowned Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli kicked off his tour at Bridgestone Arena with The Nashville Symphony for their first-ever performance together in Nashville.View details
- PRG provided lighting, video, rigging and audio for the 21-stop tour
- PRG has worked with Bocelli’s team for many years
PRG once again proudly supported the most influential tech event in the world, which gathered over 115k attendees in Las Vegas, NV.View details
- The show marked the largest public gathering since the pandemic hit and featured its first-ever theme: Human Security for All.
- PRG was proud to support our cutting-edge clients, including LG, Nikon, Hamilton Beach, Volkswagen, Magna International, among others.
- We provided audio, LED, lighting, rigging, labor, and scenic support for client booths.
Honda Type-R Civic Launch
Honda revealed the new 2023 Honda Type-R Civic as part of the Civic’s 50th birthday party.View details
Honda Type-R Civic LaunchShare
- PRG supported the big reveal in an airplane hangar in Hawthorne, CA.
- PRG provided environment and functional lighting, rigging, audio monitors and video playback
- On-site project manager oversaw the entire project from pre-production to dismantle.
- Agency: The Apex Agency
When We Were Young Festival
The highly anticipated emo-nostalgia fest brought around 60,000 attendees to the Las Vegas Festival Grounds.View details
When We Were Young FestivalShare
- PRG supported all five stages and the dozens of bands performing on them with rigging
- Performances included Paramore, My Chemical Romance, Avril Lavigne, Taking Back Sunday and many more epic pop-punk band
Search our Rigging Inventory
Learn about PRG Gear, the indispensable rental resource for the production community. We’ve got your gear—plus the industry’s highest standards of service, maintenance, packaging and expertise.Visit PRG Gear