We provide management of all aspects of scenic production from initial concept to final handoff. Our technical design and engineering teams provide the optimal solution for projects of every scale and level of complexity.
- PRG provided lighting, audio, scenic and automation.
- To facilitate positioning on the balcony rail, PRG customized GroundControl® Followspot System to accept Robe Robin T1 fixtures.
- Audio system included innovative d&b Soundscape with spatial audio and object-based mixing.
- Automation control, including movement up/downstage plus 90° rotation of 10’ high x 30’ wide wall, via PRG Stage Command® System.
- Scenic design by Arnulfo Maldonado , lighting design by Jen Schriever, sound design by Drew Levy.
- Click here to read the article.
- PRG brought on as the technical partner to Lighthouse Immersive.
- Provided audio, lighting, media servers, projection, CAD and scenic.
- PRG Scenic utilized both shops in NY and Las Vegas to ensure on time delivery of an impressive larger than life Van Gogh portrait, sunflower wall, 8,000 multi-sized paintbrushes, Synesthesia booth and AR display pocket gallery.
- PRG Scenic provided technical design, fabrication and installation for the multi-room, two story exhibit.
- 106 maze walls and 90 ceiling panels comprised of three different types of mirrored surfaces.
- Self-supporting truss system, over 850 ft of LED tape and an architectural water feature that holds around 450 gallons of water.
- To celebrate the movie’s debut, PRG Scenic in Las Vegas fabricated a pop-up In the Heights designed by production designer Andy Walmsley.
- The experiential piece, built for touring outdoor application, mirrored the movie’s set with a mini bridge, lightbox, street signs, telephone poles and bodega.
- Automated three-sided, 50-foot LED bar with hidden lighting and special effects encompasses five disciplines into one design.
- Designed for quick deployment and minimal load-in/load-out preparation.
- Custom carts allow the entire rig to fit into 28 feet of truck space.
- All design and manufacturing done in-house and delivered to show site within 2.5 weeks.
- Scenic, rigging, automation, lights and LED.
- Custom fabrication of a 30 ft. high monolith tower incorporating first stage production use of Vantablack – the world’s darkest known substance.
- Structure included automated LED wall, which revealed a blinder light wall and a solid column of hybrid strobes.
- Created a custom dolly system to transport the set for tour.
MJ The Musical
- PRG provided lighting, scenic and automation.
- Set included pivoting side stage window walls made of glass, 30’ high x 4’ wide.
- Lighting embedded in scenic pieces.
- Lighting effects transport the audience from the present to the past.
- Scenic design by Derek McLane, Lighting design by Natasha Katz.
- Click here to read the MJ article.
Mercedes One Big Night
- Red carpet experience, champagne reception, awards and dinner for 1,200.
- PRG provided lighting, rigging, video, audio, staging and scenic.
- More than 500 moving lights, 988 LED tiles, 2.5 miles of fiber, 130 rigging points and bespoke interactive table plan.
Check out our scenic technologies developed for efficiency, sustainability and creativity.Discover Our Innovations
Our unparalleled inventory includes over 100,000 SKU's, including some of the most in-demand technology spanning every production specialty. Discover which products our experts are excited about here.Search here