We provide management of all aspects of scenic production from initial concept to final handoff. Our technical design and engineering teams provide the optimal solution for projects of every scale and level of complexity.
- PRG collaborated withBill Klopping from Beyond Design and Hard-Coat.com for Keinemusik’s Brooklyn Mirage show. PRG scenic in New Windsor incorporated truss into Styrofoam blocks to bring “the cloud” stage design to life.
- In a Broadway first, this tale is illuminated by the radiant talents of an all-Filipino cast.
- The 1,800 seat auditorium was transformed into an 800 seat immersive theater with a 42 inch disco ball at its center.
- PRG aided in breaking theater boundaries in providing audio video, scenic, and automation for this musical.
- Watch how we made it happen here.
- We supported 14 activations across multiple locations, making conscious choices to minimize environmental impact.
- Provided energy-efficient LED technology across stages.
- Repurposed wood pallets for set pieces.
- Partnered up to plant thousands of trees to offset our carbon footprint.
- Watch more here.
- PRG supported the vision by building custom scenic elements with LED walls to create mediagenic exhibits throughout the space.
- Full media playback system design by PRG.
- PRG engineered all rigging to be flown at Rolling Greens DTLA and provided on-site production management.
- PRG Scenic provided scenic elements including lighter and quicker impact pieces for the road.
- Crafted the classical 18-foot FOH elephant and distinctive heart shaped stage.
- Set and production design by Derek McLane
- PRG provided lighting, audio, scenic and automation.
- To facilitate positioning on the balcony rail, PRG customized GroundControl® Followspot System to accept Robe Robin T1 fixtures.
- Audio system included innovative d&b Soundscape with spatial audio and object-based mixing.
- Automation control, including movement up/downstage plus 90° rotation of 10’ high x 30’ wide wall, via PRG Stage Command® System.
- Scenic design by Arnulfo Maldonado , lighting design by Jen Schriever, sound design by Drew Levy.
- Click here to read the article.
Mariah Carey at LA Pride in the Park
- From the meticulously curated setlist to the soul-stirring moments of reflection, this performance radiated love and respect for the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Together, we celebrated diversity, showcased creativity, and embraced inclusivity, making this an unforgettable show.
- Read more about our involvement here.
The 1975: At Their Very Best Tour
- The set was designed and fabricated in 6 weeks, using the Infiniform platform
- Custom and universal Infiniform components are incorporated into the design
- Set load-in is completed in under 6 hours
- Each component of the InfiniForm platform is reusable
- “Designers have been looking for more sustainable solutions and we were excited to test this new system as the framework for our set on The 1975. It’s been a huge success!” said Tobias Rylander, Lighting, Scenic and Conceptual Designer, The 1975
- Click here to read the article
MJ The Musical
- PRG provided lighting, scenic and automation.
- Set included pivoting side stage window walls made of glass, 30’ high x 4’ wide.
- Lighting embedded in scenic pieces.
- Lighting effects transport the audience from the present to the past.
- Scenic design by Derek McLane, Lighting design by Natasha Katz.
- Click here to read the MJ article.
CVS Health Retail Leadership Experience
- From the massive 1200-panel curved LED wall in the General Session to an intimate concert hall featuring performances by John Legend and Bebe Rexha, together we created an event to remember
- PRG provided production managers, scenic installers, product specialists and an on-site labor manager to manage all crew
- PRG provided 360° support including, audio, scenic, lighting, video, rigging, labor, broadcast and all environmental scenic elements on stage and throughout the event space
- Creative & Production Agency: Go West Creative
Learn about PRG Gear, the indispensable rental resource for the production community. We’ve got your gear—plus the industry’s highest standards of service, maintenance, packaging and expertise.