We provide management of all aspects of scenic production from initial concept to final handoff. Our technical design and engineering teams provide the optimal solution for projects of every scale and level of complexity.
- Automated three-sided, 50-foot LED bar with hidden lighting and special effects encompasses five disciplines into one design
- Designed for quick deployment and minimal load-in/load-out preparation
- Custom carts allow the entire rig to fit into 28 feet of truck space
- All design and manufacturing done in-house and delivered to show site within 2.5 weeks
- PRG provided the fabrication of the structure, including 1,500 ft of LED
- Our scenic experts worked closely with third-party engineers to ensure the installation met requirements for strength and special effects.
- Coordinated with special effects teams to prioritize safety during install, filming and cleanup
- The impressive build began in our New Windsor facility and then was transported and assembled in a rock quarry in upstate New York.
- Watch the video here!
Queen + Adam Lambert Tour
- Engineered the 35’ high Q scenic piece to hold lasers and lighting fixtures.
- PRG’s Rolling Stage decks were used to facilitate fast load in and load out.
- Custom carts with integrated pivot points were designed to allow lighting and scenic elements to be easily deployed at the venue.
- Scenic, rigging, automation, lights and LED
- Custom fabrication of a 30 ft. high monolith tower incorporating first stage production use of Vantablack – the world’s darkest known substance
- Structure included automated LED wall, which revealed a blinder light wall and a solid column of hybrid strobes
- Created a custom dolly system to transport the set for tour
2021 Presidential Inauguration
- PRG fabricated 400 monoliths for the PIC hosted memorial honoring the Americans who lost their lives to COVID-19
- Provided lighting for Demi Lovato’s inaugural performance pre-record
- Placed 30+ of our proprietary SmartXcan thermal scanners in key locations around DC
- Provided flypacks for CBS News and lenses to ABC News
Mercedes One Big Night
- Red carpet experience, champagne reception, awards and dinner for 1,200
- PRG provided lighting, rigging, video, audio, staging and scenic
- More than 500 moving lights, 988 LED tiles, 2.5 miles of fiber, 130 rigging points and bespoke interactive table plan
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020: PRG + Derse
- PRG and and Derse partnered on JLG’s activation developing a strategic design
- Seamlessly integrated gigantic, angular LED walls within Derse scenic elements
- PRG engineered custom fabricated LED mounting points and pre-built truss structures at the Las Vegas scenic shop
- Provided logistics, LED, audio, project management, fabrication and engineering
Check out our scenic technologies developed for efficiency, sustainability and creativity.Discover Our Innovations
Our unparalleled inventory includes over 100,000 SKU's, including some of the most in-demand technology spanning every production specialty. Discover which products our experts are excited about here.Search here