Join our educational work program for individuals who wish to explore a career with us and develop hands-on knowledge and skill in the business of entertainment technology. In our structured-yet-flexible program, interns rotate through various functions of a particular discipline, giving them a comprehensive overview of the different aspects of the field. This is an unsurpassed opportunity to get real-world credentials and begin to develop a professional network that will last a lifetime.
PRG internships are paid, educational work experiences for individuals who wish to explore a career with us and/or develop hands-on knowledge and skills in the business of entertainment technology. Each intern will:
- Shadow staff engaged in our business or perform actual work in every area of your discipline.
- Observe staff performing the business and administrative functions of our operations.
- Directly work with shop staff, managers, show personnel and technicians.
- Receive hands-on experience and training in the technical aspects of the selected discipline.
- Participate in field visits to locations where we have installations such as theatre, television, casino hotels, concerts and corporate events.
- Be given the opportunity for unique, individualized projects to further enrich the intern’s specific goals and interests.
- Work at show site (when possible) where PRG has installations such as live television, trade shows, corporate events and film productions.
For more information about the program:
All applicants must be currently eligible to work in the country where the internship is located. For US internships, applicants must pass a drug test prior to employment. To qualify, you must meet at least ONE of the following criteria:
- Have at least introductory knowledge, experience or background in the entertainment, events or technology industries.
- Currently enrolled in a continuing education program in theatre, entertainment technology, a complementary field or a field relating to positions available at PRG.
- Have completed most-recent education in the past two years.
- Specialty internships may require additional qualifications.
Camera, Film & TV
Crewing & HR Coordinator
Rental & Sales
“The amount of industry standard equipment and components and cameras right at my fingertips is invaluable to getting a head start on my career in the broadcast/film industry, Without this internship I wouldn’t be able to use some of the equipment here for many years into my career but right now I can just let my curiosity take me to whatever I want to learn and experiment with!"
“An opportunity to learn and be immersed in what goes on behind the scenes to make productions tick, from large-scale networking to small-scale product development and everything in between that goes into the live entertainment experience.”
“[My manager] gave me a lot of opportunities to go beyond the per view of an intern. It was encouraged, not in a way where I was expected to do more, but in a way where I was allowed to learn anything I wanted to. The internship provided a lot of opportunity, but it also allowed me to make what I wanted out of it, and create my opportunities."