Our solutions break open creative boundaries within a safe production environment, whether xR Stage, our immersive, extended reality environment; Ncam®, our real-time camera tracking system; or Enhanced Environments, an alternative green-screen workflow used by today’s most acclaimed cinematographers.
- The virtual event was hosted by Lauren Ridloff and streamed LIVE on ExtraTV.com
- Selma Blair, Peter Farrelly, David Zimmerman, Allen Rucker, Sofia Sanchez, As We See It, Love on the Spectrum U.S, Cha Cha Real Smooth, and Only Murders in the Building were honored
- PRG provided audio, lighting, video and the studio team
- Mobile xR truck brought the Virtual Production Studio to an empty airport hangar.
- Early involvement meant fully managed and inter-connected departments for a flawless viewer experience live and remote.
- Full-service production including technical direction, xR, cameras, lighting, LED, audio, catering and crew.
- Innovative hybrid of hand drawn and computer animated imagery.
- NCam® allowed real-time tracking for previz on set.
- Billed and delivered from PRG Dallas location.
- Watch the film here.
“It’s been a fun, creative journey to incorporate things like 3D graphics into a live action shoot to help bring this story to life.” – Director Richard Linklater
- Sher used PRG technology and media servers to provide six layers of content.
- Created the environment with lighting and LED screens instead of adding in post.
- This gave him full control in timing trains passing and lighting changes within the scene.
- Actors were able to react to the lighting changes in real time, preserving the fever dream feeling of the film.
- Click here to watch the video.
Learn about PRG Gear, the indispensable rental resource for the production community. We’ve got your gear—plus the industry’s highest standards of service, maintenance, packaging and expertise.