Our solutions break open creative boundaries within a safe production environment, whether xR Stage, our immersive, extended reality environment; Ncam®, our real-time camera tracking system; or Enhanced Environments, an alternative green-screen workflow used by today’s most acclaimed cinematographers.
Media Access Awards
The Media Access Awards, which honor disabled representations in TV and film, were hosted live from our LA Virtual Production Studio.View details
Media Access AwardsShare
- The virtual event was hosted by Lauren Ridloff and streamed LIVE on ExtraTV.com
- Selma Blair, Peter Farrelly, David Zimmerman, Allen Rucker, Sofia Sanchez, As We See It, Love on the Spectrum U.S, Cha Cha Real Smooth, and Only Murders in the Building were honored
- PRG provided audio, lighting, video and the studio team
Archer Maker Launch
This unique product reveal used virtual production elements to give both a live and remote audience the experience of flying.View details
Archer Maker LaunchShare
- Mobile xR truck brought the Virtual Production Studio to an empty airport hangar.
- Early involvement meant fully managed and inter-connected departments for a flawless viewer experience live and remote.
- Full-service production including technical direction, xR, cameras, lighting, LED, audio, catering and crew.
Apollo 10 1/2: A Space Age Adventure
NCam® was used to combine live-action with animation in “Apollo 10½,” a film set against the backdrop of the Apollo 11 mission to the moon.View details
Apollo 10 1/2: A Space Age AdventureShare
- Innovative hybrid of hand drawn and computer animated imagery.
- NCam® allowed real-time tracking for previz on set.
- Billed and delivered from PRG Dallas location.
- Watch the film here.
“It’s been a fun, creative journey to incorporate things like 3D graphics into a live action shoot to help bring this story to life.” – Director Richard Linklater
PRG Enhanced Environments™ allowed extra control for cinematographer Lawrence Sher in the film’s subway scene.View details
- Sher used PRG technology and media servers to provide six layers of content.
- Created the environment with lighting and LED screens instead of adding in post.
- This gave him full control in timing trains passing and lighting changes within the scene.
- Actors were able to react to the lighting changes in real time, preserving the fever dream feeling of the film.
- Click here to watch the video.
Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones' dramatic finale incorporated Ncam® services to visualize VFX and live elements in real time.View details
Game of ThronesShare
- Co-creators Dan Weiss and David Benioff were able to see the animated dragon on the set for the first time.
- Ncam® output of the running animation informed the operation of the on-set eyeline pole.
Two Friends Live Virtual Concert
DJ duo Two Friends shot a live virtual concert at PRG’s Virtual Production Studio in Los Angeles.
Extended reality made it possible for Maroon 5 and Megan Thee Stallion’s music video to have every fantasy imaginable: flying cars, fluorescent trees, donuts that swirl in the sky, and a bejeweled Hollywood sign.Expand
- PRG built out an entire XR studio for the video’s production.
- Directed by Sophie Muller.
Dog Enhanced Environments
Driving scenes for the road trip comedy starring Channing Tatum were shot using PRG’s Enhanced Environments car process workflow.
Settlers Game Preview
Our German team produced a promo video for client Ubisoft for the launch of the new version of their strategy video game from our Hamburg Virtual Production Studio.Expand
Settlers Game Preview
- The map of the game’s world was rendered on the studio LED stage, immersing the talent.
- Virtual production capability in the promo video teased the exact game experience for fans.
Learn about PRG Gear, the indispensable rental resource for the production community. We’ve got your gear—plus the industry’s highest standards of service, maintenance, packaging and expertise.Visit PRG Gear
PRG CREATES DIGITAL STUDIOS WORLDWIDE
Five continents, 20 studios and countless possibilities.See More