Enhanced Environments is a unique solution that brings a scripted location in TV/Film to any stage in the world. Using projection, LED and lighting, we create natural-looking backgrounds and reflections on set.
- Controlled, immersive environment allows actors to respond and visualize.
- Go from day to night or change locations with a push of a button.
- Saves costs associated with location shoot - street closings, weather delays.
- Store and playback unlimited options for location imagery on set from our media servers.
For more information choose one of the resources:
Murder on the Orient Express
- With beveled glass and reflective surfaces on the train set, green screen was not an option.
- Enhanced Environments offered video playout on LED screens to create a “real world” on set.
- Resulted in a massive 40’ X 90’ high-res LED wall around the train set.
- Sher used PRG technology and media servers to provide six layers of content.
- Created the environment with lighting and LED screens instead of adding in post.
- This gave him full control in timing trains passing and lighting changes within the scene.
- Actors were able to react to the lighting changes in real time, preserving the fever dream feeling of the film.