PRG SpaceFrame® is a touring frame design that seamlessly integrates LED panels for efficiency and maximum creative possibility.
- Ultra-light carbon fiber construction, collapsible and fully wind-braced
- 10 times stronger than conventionally fabricated frames
- Reduces truck space by approximately 35 percent
- Designed to be climbable for faster deployment and a safer work environment
For more information choose one of the resources:
John Gerrard, Western Flag
- A 24' LED screen near the Palm Springs Visitor’s Center showed “Western Flag” 24/7 as a part of Desert X.
- PRG employed its proprietary SpaceFrame® and a customized hanging solution that attached to the ballasted and grounded scaffold structure.
- The PRG-designed LED structure withstood eight weeks of 50 mph winds and intermittent rainstorms.
- PRG provided Coachella’s main stage lighting, rigging, LED, and video services, plus lighting for the Yuma tent.
- Various disciplines for 15 different artists including audio, rigging, video and lighting services.
- PRG’s SpaceFrame™ LED system withstood 30 mph desert winds and saved truck space during transport.
- Over 150 automated fixtures, including PRG Best Boy®, used to light the Mane Stage.