BAT Truss® keeps a low-profile and has an open underside for pre-rigged automated fixtures of all sizes. It uses rotating spigot connections for higher load ratings and allows users to create unique configurations.
- 15” tall, with an open bottom, comes in 24-inch or 30-inch widths and multiple lengths including 8-ft and 10-ft
- Innovative truss cart design can accommodate larger automated fixtures
- Cart height is adjustable and carts fold flat for stacking
- Accessories, including hinge, gate, feet, pod plate and tower, provide multiple configuration options
- The Hoist Pick Up Bar is a purpose-built solution for mounting a chain hoist inside of truss
In a truck, the 30-inch truss packs three wide and the 24-inch truss packs four wide. It can also be stacked and pinned together for increased safety while loading and unloading from a truck. Pre-rigged, BAT Truss can be stacked as much as three high, depending on the type of fixture.
For more information choose one of the resources:
BAT 96in Side View DWG
BAT Truss 120in Side View DWG
BAT Truss 24x120 Plan View 2D Block DWG
BAT Truss 24x96 Plan View 2D Block DWG
BAT Truss 30x120 Plan View 2D Block DWG
In Residence On Broadway
- A wide range of artists participated, including Morrissey, Dave Chapelle, Barry Manilow, Mel Brooks and Criss Angel.
- PRG was contracted to deliver a full audio, video, lighting and rigging solution, utilizing its proprietary FlexiFest® system.
- Producers were able to book acts back-to-back due to quick change-overs.
- With FlexiFest®, there was no need to dismantle the existing set-up and install a new one for the incoming artist to reconfigure.
- Each artist was able to achieve a custom look – no two shows were the same.
- Overall labor needs were dramatically reduced.