PRG’s newest proprietary networking device for entertainment lighting systems, the Hydra Node provides a powerful, high-density interface between sACN or Artnet and DMX512. This 24-port DMX Node converts sACN or Art-Net to DMX512-A control signals.
- Twenty-four XLR 5pin outputs on the front panel
- Three 8-Way DMX Snake outputs on the rear panel (mirrors front panel outputs)
- All outputs easily configured from an onboard touch screen
- Accepts up to 700 universes of sACN or 80 universes of Art-Net protocol
- RDM Compatible
- HTP and LTP merging of multiple input sources
- Standard 3U 19” rack mount chassis
For more information choose one of the resources:
NFL Draft 2023
Over 300,000 in-person attendees and an additional 54 million tuned in for this year's NFL Draft. PRG partnered with C3 Presents, 22 Degrees, and The Production Collective to provide multi-discipline support for the event.View details
NFL Draft 2023Share
- PRG handled the rigging for audio, camera, lighting, LED, and scenic.
- The lighting order included six GrandMA2 consoles, one GrandMA2 Light console, two MDG TheOne hazers, VL3600 fixtures, and VL3600 outfitted GroundControl® units, along with more than 1,400 lighting fixtures.
- This was the first widespread use of PRG's Hydra Node™, the latest update to the PRG Super Node™.
- Crew and LED were provided by PRG.
- Click here to get a full breakdown of the crew and production services they provided.