Mbox® Player is the newest member of the Mbox family. Player is a media playback application created with the ideas of simple setup, quick programming and streamlined playback control. Player works perfectly in a structured playback environment for corporate events, and can also be used for simple playback in other shows.
**NEW RELEASE - November 29, 2021 - Mbox® Player v1.3.2**
US$599 List Price
- Simple user interface with immediate feedback
- Flexible video output resolution (up to 4K60) to connected display devices
- Playback of content up to 4K resolution
- Configurable transitions between media clips - cuts, delays, and crossfades, seamless looping
- Trigger and playback synchronization between multiple Mbox Player instances, with variable trigger delay
- Drag and drop copying of properties between clips
- Edit all clip properties during playback
- Audio playback (up to 8 channels) with volume control and variable audio delay
Mbox Player is a media playback application created with the ideas of simple setup, quick programming, and streamlined playback control. Player is based on the technology found in PRG's Mbox media server software and benefits from more than 10 years of media playback expertise and a commitment to ease-of-use and reliability.
Mbox Player offers video professionals a simple, fast, and reliable platform for the delivery of typical 16:9 video with built-in looping and crossfading. It is the perfect choice for the video professional looking to provide linear cueing, single layer playback, and a single output without the complexity of a typical media server.
Mbox Player is designed for the playback and output of individual video and still image clips with the ability to apply a variable crossfade or delay between each item. Player’s interface uses the standard concept of Preview and Program buses to provide both a look ahead preview and feedback of the computer’s current video output.
The latest Mbox Player software is compatible with macOS versions from 10.10 Yosemite to 12 Monterey, and with both Intel and Apple Silicon processor computers. While the software is not yet native to Apple Silicon processors, a universal version is in development. (Note: Older versions of the Mbox Player software are not compatible with newer versions of macOS or with Apple Silicon processor computers.)
For evaluation purposes, the Mbox Player software will run in demo mode (with only minor limitations) until a license is purchased. We always recommend testing the software on your computer prior to purchasing, as hardware can have an impact on performance.
For more information choose one of the resources: