The xR Stage at our Virtual Production Studio in Los Angeles is a state-of-the-art virtual production space featuring an immersive, extended reality environment to accommodate any pre-recorded or live production.
- Graphics can be rendered and displayed onto LED screens, onto the broadcast feed only or composited together, allowing 3D content to appear both in front and behind a performer.
- Talent can be tracked in the 3D space, enabling interaction with augmented graphics.
- Designed to provide full control over both the lighting and the filmed scenes in a real-time recording environment.
- Furio track remote controlled camera
For more information choose one of the resources:
American Idol Finale
- Graphics completely run in real time
- Scenery instantly reacted to the movements of tracked cameras, the singer and real props including a chair
- The xR Stage provided a safe production environment within COVID-19 guidelines
“Start on the American Idol stage, end up in a whole new world, thanks to brand new technology that's never been seen before on TV.” – Katy Perry